- Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Maintaining and modifying the existing WordPress plugins and themes based on the business needs.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Maintaining the high quality of the code base and unit tests.
- Owning the full control over the CMS features and incidents.
- Handling the complex deployments.
- Collaborating with distributed teams.
- Collaborating with third party services and integrating their services into CMS.
|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Work Experience||06 Months To 3 Years|